Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Friday, January 28, 2011

Few Old Photographs updated

Got few photographs to our Collection.. Those who are closely following our may remember the Velichappad a of Sabarimala series I was writing... I was searching for the picture of Harihara Iyer, which I finally got at Pampa.. 

Others Can read about 

Velichappads of Shabarimala Temple - Part 3

Pulikkal Matam Kottarakara Bramma Sree Harihara Iyer  



Kottarakara Harihara Iyer

Among the List of Veteren Guruswamys got the picture of Kambankudi Shri Sundaram Iyer


This is again my Grandfather Shri CV Shrinivasa Iyer ( I also have a lot of collection of his photographs and the Pankuni Uthram Festival he consucted at Sabarimala.. Let me try to post it one by one very soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment